I write code (mostly in Python and C++), admire mathematics, sometimes teach students and make amateur-level chemistry experiments.
Over the time, list various things I put into the Internet under my real name grew, so it is probably the time to make a single place for it: this site.
- My blog updated with constant irregularity.
- Sources on Github, for all projects that do at least something.
- Reddit - so far I am most active there. See also /r/crystalgrowing - a subreddit about growing crystals.
- Imgur galleries mostly of crystal images. All my images are free to use without notification.
- twitter - still not sure what to use it for